Forums Deductions

Question Category : Deductions

    • Petrol Bills & Driver Salary…………

      I am using company car lease and claim my petrol expense and Driver salary on monthly basis. I missed to submit petrol bills and driver salary receipt for Feb & Mar’17 and because of this 11,000/- tax deducted in March salary. Can I submit these now and claim my tax back

      Profile photo of Amit Asked By: Amit 3 replies 1 helpful answers Last Updated: 2 days, 23 hours ago
    • Tax deduction for NRI returning India after 8 months

      My wife stayed in Sweden for 8 months and returned to India in December 2016. She has paid tax for 8 months in Sweden.Now for 4 months stay in India until March 2017, her employer have deducted 60k as income tax.Her taxable income is 5lakh per annum. Is this right? Or we may get back the money when she files itrv?

      Profile photo of sunil samantra Asked By: sunil 1 replies 0 helpful answers Last Updated: 2 months, 2 weeks ago